- After registering for class you will be e-mailed or called to ask for payment
- Your registration is only completed upon payment
- All attendees must be registered and paid in full before attending class
- You will be notified by e-mail if any changes are made to the scheduled program (i.e., date, venue, or cancellation)
- Each attendee must sign an Attendee Agreement before class which can be viewed here
Classroom Training Registration Cancellation and Substitutions:
- You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the program (800-282-8864) and we will refund your tuition less a $50 cancellation fee
- If you need to cancel less than 10 days prior to the program, you may
- Send a substitute from your organization
- Transfer your registration fee to another program of your choice that is scheduled within 12 months of the original event.
Worthington Distribution will make every effort to ensure each course is delivered as advertised. However, Worthington Distribution reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement. Worthington Distribution reserves the right to make reasonable changes to course start dates, end dates, timetables and course location.
In the case of unforeseen circumstances or of insufficient numbers enrolled into a course, Worthington Distribution reserves right to cancel a course. Such decisions will be made at least 15 days before the scheduled course date; Every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
- For attendees booking airfare it is recommended to confirm the class has met the minimum attendees or book airfare 14 days in advance to avoid possible rebooking fees
- Worthington Distribution is not responsible for unused airfare in the event of class cancellation
Our Customer Service Department will notify you by phone, e-mail, and/or mail if any changes are made to your scheduled seminar (i.e. change of date, venue, city location, or cancellation).